Former WSEE-TV studios being demolished

   April 2, 2012 12:00 pm

 

The former home of WSEE-TV is coming down today. As of 2:30 p.m., much of the north side of the building at 1220 Peach Street had been knocked down and hauled away.
The building has been unoccupied since mid-2009, when Lilly Broadcasting merged WSEE with its sister station, WICU-TV. Both now produce programs at studios on upper State Street.
The Erie Redevelopment Authority hopes to buy the property for its Union Square town-house project.

 

Tags:

Posted in: