It’s about time to put some fantasy baseball rankings out there. Here are my hitters, from No. 121 to 1110:
110. Nick Swisher, 1B, Indians: I like the addition by the Tribe.
111. Anthony Rizzo, 1B, Cubs: Young corner infielder with power. I like it.
112. Juan Pierre, OF, Marlins: Lock for steals, not much else.
113. Alcides Escobar, SS, Royals: 35 steals last year.
114. Dexter Fowler, OF, Rockies: Things starting to come together. Upside: 20-20 season.
115. Ryan Ludwick, OF, Reds: Showed some nice power numbers last year.
116. Andy Dirks, OF, Tigers: I’m showing a little love for the Tigers early.
117. Jesus Montero, C, Mariners: Waiting for him to take off, but 15-62 was pretty good in 2011.
118. Kevin Youkilis, 3B, Yankees: Fell off the map last year. Expect a little better than 2011.
119. Ichiro Suzuki, OF, Yankees: Once a mighty selection in drafts. Now, filler material in the OF.
120. Marco Scutaro, 2B, Giants: Underrated but gets you average.
121. Omar Infante, 2B, Tigers: 12 homers, 17 steals from a MI last season? You could do worse.
– Rick Green (follow me @ETNrgreen)