It’s a wonderful weekend to tour local gardens, and six gardens are open tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is $5 per garden; children 12 & under free. Readers can get more info at opendaysprogram.org.
The six gardens are:
- Hoof Beat Acres by Sherry Post, 8423 Luther Road, Girard. To read Sue Scholz interview with Sherry Post, click here.
- Fall Run by Donna Douglass and David Bennett, 9395 Falls Road, Girard.
- Collective Voices by Mary Moody and Cheryl Bates, 318 Beverly Drive, Erie.
- Raku Place by Susan and Steven Kemenyffy, 4570 Old State Road, McKean.
- The Garden on “The Hill” by Craige and Michael Victor, 4851 Wolf Road, Erie.
Find in-depth descriptions of the gardens here.