Posted: June 17th, 2012
- “Don’t make the same mistake twice.” — My dad Walt Strosser
- “Clean up after yourself, and don’t be an idiot to everyone else.” — My husband Kim Parker
- “You can’t fly with the eagles by day and roost with the owls by night.” — My dad Walt Strosser
- “Don’t ask your kids why they did something stupid — they don’t have an answer.” — My brother Dr. Walt Strosser
- “You don’t have to like everyone you work with, but you do have to be respectful.” — A former boss and dad
- “Just slow down your life — really. Just take your time.” — A 80+-year-old tennis friend, doctor and dad
- “If you make the wrong career decision this time out, you’ll make the right one next time. Go for it.” — Charlie Pittman
- “Always say something nice first, and then explain what the problem is and don’t make it personal — it works with kids, spouses, coworkers — everyone.” — Whoever the Time Incorporated team leader was who taught me one of the greatest lessons I ever learned.
- “Don’t ever burn bridges.” — My dad Walt Strosser
- “Your mom will always be my little girl, and you better be good to her.” — My dad Walt Strosser said this to my kids — the look on their faces was priceless.
Posted in: Uncategorized