Dresses, dresses, dresses. I am loving the dresses. This one from ModCloth.com speaks to me because it is called Author Outings Dress. It has a vintage feel — here’s the ModCloth.com description: “goldenrod-yellow fit-and-flare frock! Its retro hue, lightly textured stretch fabric, and see-through, crocheted details make this dress as intriguing as your latest work. You know it’s not fair to judge a book by its cover … ”
I had a dress that color many moons ago, and I also had that collar on another dress. It’s all back!
It is $79 and it is one of a million dresses I love. I am also coveting many frocks from Ruelala. The site has numerous BCBGMAXAZRIA designs. Click here to see a few. I have friends who told me about these sites. Thanks friends.
Just a heads up — you do have to join to see all the stuff, but it costs nothing — just your e-mail address. So far they have not been stalking me like Zappos does (I get reminders that they miss me on nearly every web page I open — it’s a little creepy!), but I am a huge Zappos fan.
- B&M = Brick-and-mortar (aka, this deal is redeemable at the store’s physical location).
- BOGO or B1G1F = Buy One Get One Free
- C/O = Cash Off
- CPN = Coupon
- DND = Do Not Double (aka, no doubling up on coupons allowed!)
- GDA = Good deal alert
- GWP = Gift With Purchase
- H/F = Handling Fee
- LPG = Lower Price Guarantee
- MIB orNIB = Mint in Box or New in Box (aka, the product is brand new).
- NAZ = Name Address Zip Code (to see if you are eligible for the deal).
- NED = No expiration date
- NOCC = No Credit Card
- NWOT = New WithOut Tags
- NWT = New With Tags
- POP = Proof of Purchase
- PP = Purchase Price
- SMP = Specially Marked Packages
- TMF = Try Me Free (samples, anyone??)
- UNL = Unlimited
- YMMV = Your Merchandise May Vary