Her Times magazine is featuring a host of speakers during this weekend’s For Women Only Expo at the Bayfront Convention Center, including moi. I’ll be addressing wannabe writers in “So You Want To Be a Writer” on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. and Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Also appearing in the “Her Times lounge:”
- Pam Parker will be talking about her “In the Name of Beauty” experiences and, on Sunday, she’ll talk share “Secrets to Selling your House.”
- Marnie Mead Oberle will be sharing holiday and fast-and-easy recipes
- Nancy Irwin talking about how to be a positive role model for girls
- Liz Swantek teaching you how to make an easy holiday earring craft
- Monica Lewis will be talking funny stuff in her “Humor RX” presentation
- Dianna Noe, director of Toni & Guy Academy, will be revealing some beauty secrets
Find all the information you need about the show here.