I’ve been to The Reserves off Arbuckle Road before, but right now there are five houses for sale in that region, and all are impressive. Here’s a link to my story in this week’s House to Home. That hubba-hubba great room at left is inside 275 Edgewater Circle — open house tomorrow. The list of homes for sale is at the end of this article.
We have plenty more on the local front. Click on the articles below:
» High Point market puts accent on statement makers – Meadville’s Marie Feltz gives us the news
» Orchids mimic animals at weekend show Sue Scholz is going to the orchid show this weekend at the ice rink — you’ll see more than flowers
» Chalk one up for paint flowing at flower shop I visited Le Jardin in Edinboro — some must see decorating ideas.
Here are details on houses for sale in The Reserves:
275 Edgewater Circle
• 1.18 acres
• 3,210 square feet
• Built in 2005
• Five bedrooms, four baths
• Karen Antonio, of Howard Hanna, is the listing agent. For a closer look, attend an open house Sunday from 1 to 3 p.m., or call Antonio at 825-6097.
329 Forest Run
• 1.04 acre
• 2,860 square feet with additional 1,962 square feet on the lower level where a wine cellar, complete bar, 25-by-43-foot movie theater are part of the package.
• Built in 2007
• Four bedrooms, three and a half baths
• Tim Smith, of RE/Max Real Estate Group, is the listing agent. Call him at 882-2498.
260 Edgewater Circle
• 1.53 acres
• 5,108 square feet sits on a creek and includes natural cherry woodwork, crown molding and much more.
• Built in 2005.
• Five bedrooms, four and a half baths
• Marsha Marsh, of Marsha Marsh Real Estate, is the listing agent. Call her at 440-8181.
200 Edgewater Circle
• 1.47 acres
• 3,936 square feet overlook a lush landscape along with an impressive patio and much more.
• Built in 2005
• Four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths
• Loretta Schaal and Nedra Lehrian, of RE/Max Real Estate, list this home. Call them at 833-9801.
Schaal and Lehrian also have an older ranch listed for sale in the same vicinity. Here are the details:
250 Arbuckle Road
• 2.61 acres
• 2,588 square feet sprawls out in an impressively updated home that includes expansive outdoor living, a spacious four-season room and an in-ground outdoor pool.
• Built in 1955
• Three bedrooms and two full baths
Pam Parker has written about real estate, home improvement and remodeling for 25 years. She is the editor of Lake Erie LifeStyle, Her Times and House to Home at the Erie Times-News in Erie, Pa. She is the mom of three and stepmom to three.