My look at the top 121 hitters in baseball continues with Nos. 97-109:
97. Mark Trumbo, DH, Angels: He’s hitting his prime years.
98. Alejandro De Aza, OF, White Sox: I expect a little more pop this year.
99. Garrett Jones, 1B, Pirates: The guy gets no respect.
100. David Freese, 3B, Cardinals: Solid, but unspectacular player to draft.
101. Derek Jeter, SS, Yankees: Will he bounce back or will the injury slow him down?
102. Alfonso Soriano, OF, Cubs: Any upside in a 37-year-old with weak average? What if power drops?