Cavs 44, Celtics 44.
Cavs made 5 of its first 6 shots and lead 13-2, but now the game is tied and Boston actually lead by three points. Here are some things I’ve noticed off the court.
1. LeBron James’ mom was passing out t-shirts in the crowd.
2. The pre-game video intro was cool. Shaq came out of the water on the jumbo tron video. LeBron came out of a building.
3. Shaq didn’t go in the lane for free throws. The big fellas is getting as much rest as possible.
4. A Cleveland favorite (sarcasm), Rasheed Wallace the crowd go from saying ZZZZZZ for Zydrunas Ilgauskas, to booing when Wallace came in the game.
5. The Cavaliers had a video in which certain players told what their childhood Halloween costumes where. Here’s what each guy was. – Mo Williams (Michael Jordan), Danny Green (Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles), LeBron James (Batman), Daniel Gibson (Superman), J.J. Hickson (Power Rangers)
Jamario Moon and Shaq had the funniests ones. Moon said he went as himself and just put a little paint on his face. As for Shaq, he said he had the “Homebody Superman Cape” as he spray painted a S on a blue towel.
You’ve got to love Shaq.