I love Slim Chin.
“Cause I’m faaaaaaaaast.”
Dude is hilarious, but I must say, there have been better tandems in which the hip actor teams up with the b-baller.
Here’s my Top 5.
1. Michael Jordan/Mars Blackmon. – The best there ever was and will be. B&W. Classic stuff.
2. Penny Hardaway/Chris Rock – Chris Rock was getting his hustle on big time with these commercials playing Lil’ Penny. Tyra Banks was easy on the eyes, too.
3. Kobe Bryant/Haters (Sprite) – They did some with rappers like Missy Elliott, Grandmaster Caz, but the ones Bryant had with people who were saying they taught him how to play were great. Can’t find any of them on YouTube. What’s up with that?
4. Charles Barkley/Humpty Hump – Remember the Humpty Dance from Digital Underground? Well, Humpty and the Chuckster got together for some funny stuff.
5. The LeBrons – Although he was playing three characters other than himself (Athletic LeBron I think?), they were funny and LeBron James took it back to when Larry Johnson played Grandmama.