1. Cleveland coach Mike Brown and Boston coach Doc Rivers fielded more questions from the media before Game 5 at Quicken Loans Arena about Rajon Rondo than about LeBron James or James’ injured right elbow.
2. When asked what current or former NB A player does Rondo remind him of, Brown said Rondo may be in a class all bnly himself.
3. People were in the visitor’s watching him lay on his back while trying to stretch.
4. When asked if Boston would change their offense if James guards Rondo, Rivers said the Celtics wouldn’t.
5. Want some stats? In the playoffs, Rondo is leading the Celtics in scoring at 17.9 points a game, in assists at 11.4 and is econd in rebounds behind Kendrick Perkins at 7.1.
By the way, Perkins is 6-foot-10 and 265 pounds. Rondo is 6-1 and 186 pounds.