MYAA (Millcreek Youth Athletic Association) is starting a cross-country program for kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. Note that the kids do NOT have to be Millcreek residents.
Here are all the details:
• Three Millcreek regions to choose from:
North – practice and home meets at Westlake/Scott Park
West – practice and home meets at Asbury/Browns Farm
East – practice and home meets at Chestnut Hill/Belle Valley
• Program will run from 8/20 – 10/27.
• Kids will have 3 practices a week. Weekday practices will be in the
evening. Saturday practices will be in the morning. The kids will be
divided into age appropriate groups for practices and meets.
• Team participation in meets and local races.
• Cost of the program is $35. It will cover team shirts and entries into
• Registration July 10th & 17th from 6-8pm at MYAA Building.
• Visit our website here.
The program is also in need of volunteer coaches!
If you’re interested in coaching, post a comment or email me. Nicolina Pierce is heading up the XC efforts, but I don’t want to put her email address (or mine) in this blog because the spammers pick them right up.