It was a fantastic Sunday morning for racing, cool but nice and sunny, and local runners had their choice of three local races. I’m betting there were a lot of PRs set this weekend.
* North East Wine Fest Stride ‘n Stomp 5K. Results at Run High.
* Bemus Point 15K. 52 overall finishers. Results at Big White Trailer.
* Run for Recovery 15K/5K/1Mile. Results here.
Dan & I did the Run for Recovery 15K. It was the final event in the ERC’s summer triple crown series. Those who completed all three of the summer series will be receiving a long sleeve microfiber shirt (no word on who is ordering them or if they’ll be mailed, etc…..I’ll see what I can find out on that).
Dan was 8th overall and won first place in his age group. I was considerably farther behind him, but got a much bigger award (1st place female master). Pays to be an old lady.
* How did you race/run this weekend?
* Ever run slower than your partner and still get a bigger award?
* Did you finish the summer triple crown? Ready for the winter triple crown? Starts with the Turkey Trot!