Posted: November 25th, 2013
More ERC Trot news, notes
From the ERC Turkey Trot directors:
MONDAY and TUESDAY
1. Packet Pick-up: Bel-Aire Hotel and Conference Center, 2800 West 8th St.. Packets can be
picked up on the Monday (today, November 25) prior to Thanksgiving from 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm and the Tuesday(Novermber 26) prior to Thanksgiving from 2:00 pm until 8:00 pm. This is the only time to come to the Bel-Aire for pick-up. The Bel-Aire is kind enough to let us use their facility. Do not call the Bel-Aire
concerning this event. Day of race registration and pick up will be Thursday morning, November 28 from 7:00 am until 8:30 am for the 5K, and until 9:40 for the 10K
2. You may pick up the timing chip and shirts for someone else. There are a few registrations left, they will be sold first come first serve today. Cost of race is $15, cash or check only. I will post on Facebook and it will be on the twitter feed when we sell out.
3. There will be red turkey trot pajama pants for sale- plaid are $15 and polka dot are $18, you can buy a brick for the pavilion and there will be vendors and ERC merchandise for sale, no credit cards. Checks and exact change will be appreciated.
1. Parking instructions- Beach 1 parking will fill up early, please try to car pool, there are 3 parking lots on the bay side and parking at the Stull, all are less than 1 mile from the start and there are over 200 spots. DO NOT PARK ON THE ROADS, THE PARK WILL TICKET. There is parking at the Ridge Center and there will be a shuttle bus. Waldameer will open the overflow lot next to TREC but they will not open the large lot across the street. There will be shuttle buses from the Waldameer Rainbow Garden lot. Unless you are early this is where you will need to park.
2. There is NO BAG CHECK, please bring extra layers of old clothes and do not forget to pick them back up after the race. Do not ask volunteers to watch your stuff.
3. The 5K run and the 5K walk will start at the same time, 8:30 , if you are in the walk please go to the back, your timing chip is going to put you in the right race. It must be on your shoe, do not forget it.
4. Last minute information can be found on the ERC Website-twitter feed http://www.erie-runnersclub.
org/index.php and also on the Erie Runners Club facebook page.
Posted in: Turkey Trot (ERC)