Fort LeBoeuf’s track and field team is young and inexperienced this season. Brittany Cook, one of the few seniors, has emerged as a leader for the Bison.
Cook swept the 100-meter hurdles and 300-meter hurdles while running a winning leg in the 1,600 relay in a sweep of Strong Vincent and East last week. She finished the 100 hurdles in 17.91 seconds before winning the 300 hurdles in 52.14.
She also won the 100 hurdles against Mercyhurst Prep and Central Tech by running the race in 16.98 seconds.
Who is the Breakout Female Track and Field Athlete of the Week?
- Brittany Cook, Fort LeBoeuf (24%, 236 Votes)
- Sophie Mazza, Harbor Creek (23%, 226 Votes)
- Jaynee Corbett, Corry (17%, 168 Votes)
- Andrea Miller, Fairview (13%, 130 Votes)
- Paige Kassab, Meadville (11%, 110 Votes)
- Rebecca Kosack, Seneca (6%, 56 Votes)
- Kristen Belko, Hickory (3%, 28 Votes)
- Amber Nerlich, Franklin (3%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 981