Iroquois swimmer Taylor Barnett is only a sophomore but she is swimming like a veteran to start the season. Barnett started off with four event wins in a 107-53 win over General McLane. She claimed the 200 IM and the 100 butterfly and was part of the winning 200 medley and 200 free relay teams. Iroquois seems to always field a competitive swim team and Barnett looks to be a part of that tradition this year and the next two years as well.
Who is the Breakout Girls Swimmer/Diver of the Week?
- Taylor Barnett, Iroquois (31%, 212 Votes)
- Taylor Bean, Harbor Creek (25%, 173 Votes)
- Kathy Herman, North East (13%, 85 Votes)
- Kristin Owens, McDowell (11%, 74 Votes)
- Rachel Taylor, Fairview (8%, 57 Votes)
- Rylee Klomp, Mercyhurst Prep (6%, 41 Votes)
- Alexa Dunn, Girard (3%, 23 Votes)
- Hannah Rhodes, Strong Vincent (3%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 680