Collin Tyzinski is off to a fast start to his senior season. Tyzinski started with four wins in a tri-meet against North East and Iroquois before collecting four more wins against Fairview and Northwestern.
He won the 100, the 300 hurdles and ran in the winning 400 relay team for both meets before adding a fourth win in the 1,600 relay in one meet and the 200 in the other.
Tyzinski also medaled three times at the Harbor Creek Invitational on Saturday.
He ran a leg in the winning 400 relay team before taking second in the 100 and third in the 300 hurdles.
Who is the Breakout Male Track and Field Athlete of the Week?
- Collin Tyzinski, Harbor Creek (22%, 151 Votes)
- Brad Simmons, Warren (16%, 110 Votes)
- Greg Miaczynski, Central Tech (13%, 93 Votes)
- Joe Oduho, Cathedral Prep (12%, 82 Votes)
- Ryan Smathers, North East (12%, 80 Votes)
- Clay Allen, West Middlesex (10%, 70 Votes)
- Nico Zahniser, Greenville (8%, 55 Votes)
- Logan Mooney, Franklin (4%, 28 Votes)
- Kyle Trinch, Grove City (2%, 13 Votes)
- Clayton Stoyer, Reynolds (1%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 695