Warren sophomore Tanner Rosenberg is off to a great start in his first track and field season for the Dragons.
The Youngsville transfer won three events in a non-region win over Titusville, before the distance runner picked up three more event wins against Franklin on Tuesday.
Rosenberg won the 400 (51.90 seconds) and 800 (2:08.50) while running a leg in the winning 1,600 relay team against the Rockets.
He won the 800 (2:08.41) against the Knights and added wins in the 1,600 and 3,200 relays.
Who is the Breakout Male Track and Field Athlete of the Week?
- Tanner Rosenberg, Warren (32%, 137 Votes)
- Ryan Smathers, North East (31%, 134 Votes)
- Austin Price, Meadville (12%, 53 Votes)
- Offel Jordan, Cathedral Prep (9%, 40 Votes)
- Stephen Deak, McDowell (9%, 38 Votes)
- Clayton Stoyer, Reynolds (7%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 429