Strong Vincent senior Josh Natalie is looking to finish his high school career on top. After just missing the PIAA Class AAA cross country meet by 10 seconds in the fall, Natalie is making strides in the spring as a member of the Colonels’ track and field team.
Natalie won the 800 meters and 1,600 meters at the Franklin Invitational Saturday with times of 2 minutes, 4.19 seconds and 4:42.90, respectively.
He trimmed his 800 time to 2:02.55 Tuesday to win the event in a dual with McDowell and is developing into a District 10 threat each week.
Who is the Breakout Male Track and Field Athlete of the Week?
- Josh Natalie, Strong Vincent (31%, 332 Votes)
- Greg Miaczynski, Central Tech (28%, 296 Votes)
- Matt McWilliams, Fort LeBoeuf (16%, 166 Votes)
- Ryan Smathers, North East (15%, 158 Votes)
- Devin Beggs, Franklin (4%, 38 Votes)
- Mason DePeal, Grove City (3%, 32 Votes)
- Johnathon Jacoway, Sharon (2%, 17 Votes)
- Jesse Ragon, Oil City (1%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,054