Maplewood cross country runner Jeremy Parsons started to peak at the right time this season.
The junior was solid early on, but over the past two weeks, he stepped forward as one of the top runners in District 10.
Parsons navigated a muddy Buhl Park course to win the District 10 Class A championship with a time of 17 minutes,
One week later, he was one of the top finishers from D-10 at the PIAA meet. He ran a time of 16:28 to finish in fifth place in Class A.
Who is the Breakout Fall Athlete of the Week?
- Jeremy Parsons, Maplewood cross country (22%, 136 Votes)
- Zach Miller, Cathedral Prep water polo (19%, 117 Votes)
- Ryan Smathers, North East cross country (15%, 96 Votes)
- Austin Pondel, Corry cross country (13%, 81 Votes)
- Adina Spahalic, General McLane tennis (11%, 66 Votes)
- Dan Jaskowak, Grove City cross country (10%, 60 Votes)
- Kristen White, West Middlesex cross country (6%, 37 Votes)
- Hunter Johnston, Saegertown cross country (4%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 626