Strong Vincent swimmer Sarah Meyer made waves with her accomplishments in the past week.
The junior won four events to help Strong Vincent improve to 2-3 overall and in Region 3 with a 106-8 victory over East Thursday.
She won the 50 freestyle in 29.01 seconds and the 100 butterfly in 1 minutes, 18.83 seconds. She also won as part of Strong Vincent’s 200 medley relay team, which finished in 2:13.12, and was on the winning 400 freestyle relay team, which finished in 4:31.52.
Who is the Breakout Girls Swimmer/Diver of the Week?
- Sarah Meyer, Strong Vincent (25%, 243 Votes)
- Abby Fessler, Villa Maria (21%, 210 Votes)
- Hannah Feucht, North East (12%, 120 Votes)
- Ania Gorski, Harbor Creek (12%, 113 Votes)
- Rachel Labowski, Corry (10%, 98 Votes)
- Stephanie Loesch, Fairview (9%, 85 Votes)
- Alexis Ziegler, Franklin (7%, 67 Votes)
- Mackenzie Danzer, Rocky Grove (4%, 46 Votes)
Total Voters: 982